Much like we all delight in the luxury of a hot, soapy bath or shower, our face luxuriates when it’s treated to a fabulous facial. Facials can be provided in a number of ways, including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massages. Although many facials are performed in beauty salons, do-it-yourself (DIY) facials can be just as invigorating and successful in removing wrinkles, rejuvenating your skin, and relieving stress.
The benefits of a facial mask treatment include revitalizing, healing, and refreshing the skin, as well as eliminating blemishes.
How to Give Yourself a Full Facial, At-Home Makeover:
- Take a warm bath or steamy shower to open your pores, as well as soften and hydrate the skin.
- Clean your face well with a mild facial cleanser.
- Do a gentle exfoliation of your entire face and apply a mask appropriate for your skin type (oily, dry, or a combination).
- While the mask sits on your face, you may want to lie down and place slices of cucumbers over your eyes. This natural home treatment reduces puffiness and eliminates circles under your eyes.
- After twenty minutes, wash the mask off your face with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Voila, glowing skin and a fabulous new you!
Now, you can go au naturel and show off your gorgeous skin. The crowning glory? A glorious hairstyle to frame your clean, pretty face.
Masks can be removed by either rinsing the face with warm water, wiping the mask with a damp cloth or peeling off the mask. For those of you with sensitive skin, I suggest you first test out the mask on a small portion of skin, in order to check for any irritations.
So, treat yourself to a fantastic, fabulous facial and adore the healthy, radiant skin that you’re in. It’s a definite beauty win!
For those of you that prefer a stylist to come straight to you, download Mobile Styles today! It’s the perfect on-demand app for you.
For more information, visit mobilestyles.com.