Google places is a free site to make your local listings easier to find online, you just need to sign in with your Gmail account and fill the form as well. For searching new places and locations, we all use Google places that obviously give you better online exposure that is needed to attract more customers. No matter what the size of your business is but Google places can surely help you. All of the relevant information about your business is available there.
How to do Google places listing?
Creating a listing is easy and by signing in with your existing Google account or Google apps admin account is necessary.
- Log in to any of the Google service account like Gmail with the email address that you would like to use for contact and account management.
- Visit to places for Business site.
- Tap on Get started for free.
- Follow these steps to verify yourself as the business owner, then verifying your listing is necessary.
- At last, the verification process will be included Phone, SMS and Postcard. Make sure you are not entering the wrong code as 5 times will stop you from the verification.