It is believed that first wristwatch was gifted to Elizabeth of England by Robert Dudley in 1571. Men used pocket watches in ancient times and wrist watches are preferable by women’s by the early 21st century. With modifications in the watches, they are loaded with extra features like date, day, moon phase, world time, stop watch and timer mainly. Now this is 21st century and is the time of Smart watches which can do everything that as a smart phone does.
Definition of a Smart watch:
It’s a computerized wristwatch with different number of functions that offers newest technologies in each of its update.
Difference between Apple and Android smart watch:
|Apple Watch||Android Wear|
|Developer||Apple||Google with Motorola|
|Design||Changeable watch face, includes animations||1.56-inch round display with the bottom edge slightly cut off.
|Compatibility||iPhone 5 and later||G Watch, Gear Live and Moto 360. Any phones with Android 4.3+ and Android L|
|Fitness||Accelerometer and a “custom” sensor that uses visible-light and infrared LEDs along with photodiodes. Also, takes to the iPhone’s GPS and Wi-Fi to determine location||Depends on the manufacturer. However, Moto 360 offers heart rate monitors|
|Online Payment System||Yes, Apple Pay||No|
|Size||Two sizes 1.5 and 1.65 inches||Standard size depending on the company that released the product|
|Material||Steel, Aluminum, or 18K Gold||Stainless steel|
|Default strap||Varies by model||Leather|
|Water resistance||Water resistance, but not waterproof||IP67 (30 minutes, 3 feet)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0 LE||Bluetooth 4.0 LE|
|Charging||Magnetic charger||Charging Dock|
|Colors||Stainless steel silver, yellow gold, rose gold, black, grey, and aluminum silver||Mostly black, silver and white|
|Extras||Heart-rate monitor, accelerometer, remote camera||Pedometer, heart-rate monitor|
|Price||Starts at USD 350||USD 250|
|Applications||Glances, Apple Pay, Messages, Mail, Weather, Calendar, Maps, Passbook, Music, Photos, supports 3rdparty applications||Card-based feature that shows assigned information on the watch, including weather and appointments. Multiple applications, including 3rd party applications. Includes Google Wallet and Facebook|
|Battery||Approximately a day||Approximately a day|
|Navigation||Touchscreen button and a separate button below the crown that pulls up Friend’s information and even allows calling and sending messages||Touchscreen and Voice activation. Allows access to applications on the phone via the watch.|
|Time functionality||Yes shows time when wrist is raised or turned||Keeps the time on the screen at all times|
|Voice Control||Siri||Google Now|
Features and uses of a Smart watch:
- They possess cellular connectivity.
- You can get one-by-one road directions through them.
- Some of them offers different watchbands for mix and match option.
- Notifications can be customized for specific alerts to receive business and personal communications from calls and emails. Breaking news, stock trends and weather information are some of the notifications that can be customized.
- Option of playback audio and video files via Bluetooth headset connectivity.
- They can dictate messages or receive phone calls without pulling out your phone.
- Stay organized with the best travelling partner on your wrist.
- Battery power would be enough to stay active till 2 day. They are convenient to use which makes them one of the most appealing decide of the decade.
Give a warm welcome to the smart watches online at our site where you get all the vogue trends to impress everyone. They are dressy as well as classy that suits every of your dress. We have watches that can be wearing by anyone of every field. Silver toned watches are perfect for those who like to stay in trend by keeping it casual.