SEO articles and blogs are quite important and major part of online PR services. It also plays a pivotal role in social media management. Each blog or article has its own ways to drive traffic to website. Posting fresh content on a regular basis on site is one easy way to introduce some new customers to your brands, and even clients. Well, you cannot just throw bunch of words and sentences on a page and expect people to come running for you! Some of the pro SEO writers know how to build that perfect thought provoking write-up, which will eventually boost the market for the brands. For the newbies, SEO consultant Mumbai might help well.
Have to get the keyword research on:
In case, you are planning to post content on site, you might take some time to ensure that Google takes proper notice of the same. Otherwise, spending hours writing content will go down the drain. Be sure to find out more about the phrases and keywords that people are actually searching for and ensure that you maintain one keyword spreadsheet.
• Keep a proper track of the number of times you have to work keywords into content. Use proper tools for tracking where the ranks for the keywords are that you have targeted.
• One favorite tool among the lot has to be SEMrush. You can use this tool to keep track on the keyword usage and the SEO friendliness of the same.
Let the keywords work for you:
While it might feel like a clever idea to add target keyword through the article, however, peppering content with forced keywords is not going to work rally well for you. Here, you have to focus a bit more towards the SEO strategy, which will help you to be a bit more tactical in nature.
• Make sure to add keyword in title and within the first 300 words of the write-up.
• You can further try adding it in H1 and H2, even though this step is optional.
• Once you are done with that, you can try using some of the variations of keyword as well.
• It should never feel like a struggle to fit keyword in copy as it needs to be free-flowing in nature.
Always remember that those people using Google and other search engines are looking for that particular phrase as they are willing to learn more about it. So, it only makes sense if your current article is able to flash some light on the subject. That will make your content more attractive and meaningful towards the person and might get recommended later.
Write something that people can care about:
You are writing for a bunch of people, a significant group to be precise. So, make sure to create a content, which they will care to read. Adding good language will ensure that you are not forcing them to read it as they will glance trough the write-up naturally. Make sure to get these points straight before any extra move.