Link Building In 2021: What You Should Know
Imagine waking up one day with the industry leaders appreciating you and seeing all the prospects converting into customers, a wild dream, right? Well, with proper link building, you can turn this dream into reality! Keep reading to learn about link building and how you can implement it in 2021 to scale your business!
What Is Link Building?
Link building is a digital marketing strategy that helps you rank in search engines by getting quality backlinks for your website. You can use globex SEO links building services for getting authority backlinks in no time! Want to learn how this works? Here are the pillars of an ideal link building strategy:
- Learning from competitors
- Blogger outreach
- Guest posting
Building these pillars of your link-building campaign can help you witness a spike in your website’s traffic. But, before we get into the details, there’s something that you must avoid at all costs.
White Hat Vs. Black Hat
White hat link building and black hat link building are two strategies to get backlinks for your website. Evident from their names, the black hat consists of methodologies that involve spamming. Choosing the white hat link-building strategies can earn you quality backlinks.
Typical black hat backlinking practices include
- Spamming your content with keywords
- Posting your website links on forums
- Putting invisible links on websites
Many marketing agencies and scammers encourage people to use black hat techniques. Remember that these are only going to hurt your brand and your website’s authority in search engines. There’s no future for your company if you break people’s trust. So please stay away from it!
You might find that some websites already rank on search engines against your target terms. Instead of envying them, you can analyze their backlinking strategy and help your website rank better. You can use tools like Moz Link Explorer and Alexa to find the backlinks of authority sites. What you can do is:
- Find their backlinks
- Earn links from these sites
- Find relevant sites for backlinks.
What Is Blogger Outreach
Coming to the first pillar of a foolproof link-building campaign! Blogger outreach is a profound way to earn backlinks and build trust among your audience. It can help you achieve your marketing goals and rank better on search engines. Here’s what you do for outstanding blogger outreach:
- Locating bloggers in your target industry
- Finding their contact info
- Building relations with the bloggers
- Understanding their mindset
- Creating content bloggers would love
- Coming up with the outreach email
Below are the details of each step
Bloggers help you top your word-of-mouth marketing game. They can catapult your name in your target industry and help you rank better in search engines. Finding the right bloggers who would love to share your content might seem like a daunting task, but it’s simple if you do the following:
- Find top-ranking blogs against your target search queries.
- Look upon blogger directories like AllTop and BuzzSumo.
- Search for bloggers that actively post regarding your industry
This way, you will have a list of bloggers that influence your target audience. Things are getting interesting!
Reaching out to bloggers is way more comfortable if you have gathered their contact info. You can do this by:
- Using Hunter.io for finding their email address
- Looking up their Twitter or Instagram
- Scanning their “contact us” page
Keep their contact info in a separate file, as you are going to need it real soon.
Don’t contact the bloggers right now; there’s more fun stuff to do! First of all, you have to build a relationship with the bloggers. Getting on their radar will make it easier for them to share your content. Here’s how:
- Follow them on social media.
- Engage with their posts
- Comment on their blogs
Knowing Them Better
Bloggers are influencers who want to maintain their relevancy in the industry. They are trusted as an authority among their followers. How can you help them achieve their top goal? This is the question that can help you get closer to your target bloggers. You can do this to understand them better:
- Find out what their audience likes.
- Understand their content planning
- Figure out their favorite topics
Write Outstanding Content
Now that you understand their mindset, it’s time to write content that will gain their attention. You can ensure that they will share your content by checking the following guidelines:
- Make your content relevant to their audience.
- Write about the favorite topics of bloggers.
- Ensure that your content is easy to read.
Your Outreach Email
So you have a list of your target bloggers, you have their content info, you have built relations with them, you know what inspires the bloggers, and you have come up with quality content. What’s next? It’s the outreach email. Here’s how you can write an outstanding email
- Mention how you love their content
- Talk about a recent post on their blog.
- Focus on the value of their content
- Tell them you have relevant content.
- Include links to your 2-3 recent posts
You can follow these email outreach guidelines to write an email that bloggers would love to respond to. Following all the tips mentioned above can enable you to get links from authority sites with proper blogger outreach. But using link-building services can help you achieve your goals even faster!
Guest posting is writing content for an authority website and getting a backlink from them. This method is a unique way to gain trust in your industry by getting published on sites that already rank on search engines. Although this may take you more time than blogger outreach, it is still a fantastic way to earn backlinks.
Here’s what to do for getting published on authority blogs:
- Figure out the top websites in your industry
- Check out their “contribute” or “write for us” page.
- Write a post that is relevant to the blog.
- Perfect your pitch to getting acceptance for publishing
Link building is the ultimate way to rank on search engines and bring more audience to your website. You can either do backlinking all by yourself or contact link building services to achieve your goals in no time. Happy marketing!