To become an insurance agent, any person has to take that examination by taking part in the examination organized by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRDA). As we all know, there are a lot of insurance companies in India. Therefore, lic holds its own place and to become an insurance agent, a person should first select the company whose policy he can sell. Because selling more policy means more income.
And then the interested person should go to any branch of the selected company and tell him about the desire to be an insurance agent. Now the examination will be conducted by his company or by the Indian Insurance Regulatory Authority. You will be called to take exams or you can take this examination by knowing yourself. But before that, you must check your Eligibility.
Eligibility for the Insurance Agent:
- The person applying who want to become lic agent in Delhi must be above 18 years of age.
- A person may have a bachelor’s degree, although some companies, 10th and 12th pass individuals, are also eligible for this work.
- It is compulsory to pass an examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRDA) or any other insurance company wishing to become an insurance agent.
- According to the Indian Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRDA), a person wishing to become an insurance agent should take at least 100 hours of practical training from an IRDA authorized institution.
- After this, by filling the application form of the selected company, all the paper should be attached as required and the application should be deposited in the office of the authorized officer of the selected company. While submitting this application, a nominal fee may also be charged.
- After the application is submitted, the person will be licensed to the insurance agent by the authorized officer. Whose validity will be for 3 years only. The person should renew it from the expiration date.
Select any of the following Insurance Companies:
Before selecting a good insurance company, the person who wishes to become an insurance agent should first select the type of insurance. Join lic as agent, to make your dreams successful. We provide help in each possible manner. In general, insurance can be divided into two parts. Life insurance and the general insurance.
Life insurance refers to that insurance whose length is longer. And it is invested for a long time. The benefit of this insurance is also given to the family members on the death of the assured, or to the insured upon completion of the policy term.
General insurance can be imposed by such insurance, which has not been determined in life insurance. General insurance mainly covers health insurance, automobile insurance, etc. This Insurance has been organized in the light of business and business.
Therefore first of all, the person will have to choose what he will sell to the customers. Sell life insurance or general insurance or both as per the need.