This is the post where you can get all the hidden features and shortcut keys for the chrome that is beneficial for every age group indeed. It can Search the web, Answer questions, call, Sending text messages, emails, Set appointments and reminders, Launch a music app and Play specific songs.
Hidden chrome features:
- OK Google: Even it can also post social media updates. It could end up saving your life with its hands-free manner while driving.
- Incognito mode: Most of you may don’t know about this hidden feature of chrome where browser would not see your Browsing history and no mess of cookies. Even if you are visiting a specific website in incognito mode, it will never appear Chrome’s most visited website. This is the best place to search for keyword rankings as the browser will not be saving any cache.
- You can drag multiple tabs at one time in the own Browser windows or they can also be mix and matched. Hold the Ctrl key and tap on the tabs want to be moved. Hold down the Command key, if you are on Mac.
- Closed tabs can also be opened by pressing Ctrl+Shift+T in Mac as well.
- Right-click on the selected word to search for the meaning instead of Copy and paste.
Some of the shortcut keys for chrome:
|Alt+Home||Open your homepage|
|Alt+Tab||Toggle between browser windows|
|Alt+Left Arrow||Back a page|
|Alt+Right Arrow||Forward a page|
|Ctrl+D||Add a bookmark for the page currently opened|
|Ctrl+A||Select everything on a page|
|Ctrl+F||To open the “Find” bar|
|Ctrl+O||Open a file in the browser|
|Ctrl+Shift+O||Open the Bookmark manager|
|Ctrl+H||Open history in a new tab|
|Ctrl+J||Display the downloads window|
|Ctrl+N||Open New browser window|
|Ctrl+Shift+N||Open a new window in incognito (private) mode|
|Ctrl+P||Print current page or frame|
|Ctrl+R or F5||Refresh the current page or frame|
|Ctrl+S||Saves the current page|
|Ctrl+T||Opens a new tab|
|Ctrl+U||View a web page’s source code|
|Ctrl+W||Closes the currently selected tab|
|Ctrl+Shift+T||Reopens the last closed tab|
|Ctrl+Tab||Moves through each of the open tabs going to the right|
|Ctrl+Shift+Tab||Moves through each of the open tabs going to the left|
|Ctrl+Page Down||Open the browser tab to the right|
|Ctrl+Page Up||Open the browser tab to the left|