It is characterized by a lightning bolt symbol. They really do not affect the Search Engine rankings, in fact, they load faster.
- In May 2015, Facebook revealed Instant articles
- June 2015, Apple unveiled Apple news
- October 2015, Google has announced Accelerated Mobile Pages
Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages:
- There is no surprise that one in every of the most advantages of website pages developed with AMP is that the pages load like lightning on mobile devices – providing it had been created for this purpose. This is often very important as studies show that mobile users sometimes abandon an internet site that takes longer than three seconds to load; intrinsically, businesses that adopt AMP might facilitate to drive mobile abandonment rates down and increase conversions. Lesser tags mean faster loading time; AMP is actually good for loading pages quickly.
- Helpful in Search Engine Results Page (SERP): This is obviously not an independent factor responsible for increment in ranking. Page load time is an essential factor for rank. If the loading time of your website is exceeding the time, the user will simply exit from the website which further causes higher bounce rate.
- AMP focuses on supporting a wide range of Ad networks and its related technologies.
- Improving ROI spent on the ad.
If you also want to get this AMP stuff done on your website for the boost in ranking or needed quick page loading time, contact at +91-9999-77-0566.