The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most famous English language test. Educational Institutes, Professional Registration Institutions, government immigration agencies from many countries around the world demand this test for proof of English language skills.
If you have to take admission in colleges abroad, then this is an important thing of which you can gain full information at ielts coaching in gurgaon. In many countries, visa is not available without IELTS. 9000 organizations around the world accept this test. Last year nearly 2 million people gave this test. If you have to study abroad, you have to pass this test. This exam consists of 4 sections: Lessoning, Reading, Writing, Speaking If you take care of these small things, you will definitely pass this test and your dream of going abroad will be realized.
(1) Please read carefully the questions of each section before recording starts in the listening section, this will help you understand the questions during the recording.
(2) Be careful while using words in the writing section, if you have written the words of the questions, then the Examiner will not count those words in the Word Count.
(3) Many questions are written about the word boundary. For example, write ancestor in 3 words. Avoid writing more words in such a way and at least finish your stress in words.
(4) In the reading task you do not need to take the meaning of every word. Get Ielts training in Gurgaon at most reasonable and worthy prices. You do not have enough time to get the meaning of every word. You can remove the senses and know the meaning of the sentence.
(5) Sometimes the examples in the reading task are given. If this is a case then read it and check it out if it is correct.
(6) In the writing section if you have written 150 words in a task and you have written 250 words in the second task, you can get fewer numbers. But avoid writing too many words.
(7) Do not bring the speech out in advance during the speech, or do not speak on the different topic from the examiner who asked, directly answer the questions asked by the Examiner.
(8) Keep in mind that your general knowledge is not being tested but English communication is being examined, so concentrate more on your communications while speaking.
(9) Whenever you answer the question of the examiner, then try to say yes or no, at least one point should explain your point in detail.
(10) Organize your ideas and links and make sentences and from time to time speak slowly with the normal speed and try to use the best words of English in it.