Facebook page is the best way to promote your business online. Facebook has over 2.07 Billion monthly active users which are increasing 16% per year. Now, Fb is becoming an essential place suitable for businesses, Brands, Celebrities, Musicians, Public figures and almost for every person on the planet. A business Facebook page can be achieved in minutes and the best part is that it does not require you to be a Web designer, Marketing expert, Programmer or any technical person.
How to create a Facebook page?
- Sign up for your account in the top right-hand corner. You’ll be seeing different business type options that include Business, Brand or Public figure etc. Now choose the type of business from Local business or place, Company, Organization, Brand or Product, Artist, Band, Entertainment, Cause or community. Fill out the further details section.
- “About us” section: Mostly people ignore or don’t fill properly this section but imagine a profile without any information, for sure, you won’t be trusted them. Elaborate your business as much as you can do.
- Add your profile picture; it takes less than a minute in uploading an image. If you are a brand or someone that achieves any respectful reward then use it as an image for more recognition.
- Adding your favorites is not necessary.
- Choose your audience wisely by preferring their Gender, Location, Age and Interests.
- Now, add more and more images that you genuinely want to let others know about.
- Start engaging by using other channels and promote your own page in the most positive manner.
Tips for creating a demanding Facebook page
- Choose a username that goes best with your Business. Your preference might not be available to create your Facebook page and also get your username as soon as possible.
- Make sure to provide all the essential details in “About us” section to make your users understand the value of your Facebook page. Include your Website URL in the topmost position to attract more visitors. Also, add the motto of your business in About section.
- Add a fantastic cover photo to get all the attention without much effort. Add your Business details in Cover photo.
- Important apps must be visible.
- Content is also the king here so add up the useful, meaningful, interesting and entertaining content that seeks attention. Add your milestones on the page.
- Offer something extra or may exclusive on Facebook page to make your user’s experience unforgettable as well as worthy
- Add a “Call-to-Action” button that is launched in December 2014 like “Watch video” “Sign up” or “Book now”
- Don’t add your personal story unless it has some positive impact.
- Post Images and Videos to your timeline.
- You can enable the personal messaging option if required.
Related post: http://www.yogeshgaur.com/why-we-love-facebook-history/