What is Google Adsense?
This is a program that is operated by Google and allows the publishing in Google networks to serve the Automatic text, Image, Video and other interactive media advertisements; targets the content of site and audience. All of the advertisements are administered and maintained by Google. Paul Buchheit who is an American computer programmer and entrepreneur is the creator and lead developer of Gmail and also the original prototype of Google Adsense.
14 Requirements for Google Adsense account:
- You must have your own website to edit the HTML source code.
- The website must be as per Google Adsense terms and policies. They have the authority to change their policies at any time.
- They accept the invitations of only applicants who are over 18 years.
- If you are under 18 years old, then your Mother or Father can apply for Google Adsense with their own Google account.
- Apply to Google Adsense and submit your website right there with other details like Website URL, Individual name or Business Entity and Contact name. Other key information is also required.
- The important information like accurate phone number and Physical address information is also required, double check it before submitting.
- Content must be loaded into your website as the insufficient or low-quality content is the main reason for rejection of a website. If you have relevant and unique content, then you’ll surely be getting lots of value from Google.
- The websites that have harder reading text is usually rejected by Google Adsense.
- Try not to add any unwanted widgets.
- Your website/blog must be Simple, Professional, Easy to navigate, Proper menus, Visible content, Search engine friendly and Fast loading.
- In any manner, your content is not meant to be related to Pornography, Adult materials, Pirated content, Hacking or Cracking the tutorials, Illegal drugs or any other illegal kind of stuff.
- One of the best domain is with .com extension. Go for a Short, Unique and easy to remember/catchy domain and is also related to your blog’s niche.
- Even if your domain gets rejected, No need to lose hope. This is not the end of the world. Take your step back, sit down and take your time to fix all the issues that are on your blog.