SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is not as complicated as users usually take it. In brief, it is just a set of rules (Google guidelines) which is followed to get top ranking of a website. Most of the users want to get their website in the first 5 Search Engine Result Page. A solid SEO agency is followed by the ratio of using White hat SEO techniques. Sooner or later, the Search engines will analyze the websites that are practicing Black hat SEO. There are basically 2 types of SEO i.e., Black Hat SEO and White hat SEO.
Differences between White Hat and Black Hat SEO
|White Hat SEO||Black Hat SEO|
|Relevant and Unique content||Duplicate content|
|Keyword optimization||Keyword stuffing|
|Well labeled images||No titles are required as such|
|Relevant back linking||Cloaking (re direction to other pages)|
|Follows Google guidelines||No concern about Google guidelines|
7 Factors to be taken care of before hiring an SEO company:
- Services that you must ask for:
- Type of services they are offering
- Time that is supposed to give on your website
- Part of strategies
- Pages of website that will be focused on monthly basis
- Number of landing pages to be created
- Technical aspects responsible for fixing issues
- Expectation for Backlink creation and its analysis as well
- From last few years, this is the most important saying in SEO that “Content is the king” which is actually true. While going for an SEO agency, do confirm about the way they are going to take your website’s content.
- Link building: On-page optimization is the technique is not needed to perform on a daily basis but Off-page technique (link building) is responsible for stable ranking. Every backlink is not the best one for each website. Ask them for web3.0 submissions as they are in trend and successful for ranking a website. SEO agency should know how to analyze backlinks wisely as per Google guidelines to decrease the risk of penalization.
- Meet the technical team: You can ask freely about fixing a general meeting with the team that is assigned to your project and ask them everything.
- Regular meetings: Meet your assigned team on a regular basis for sharing views and improving loopholes.
- Before making any commitment take a brief look at their previous work done and projects
- 5 or 6 month time would be sufficient to track your website’s progress. Check your contract wisely and make sure there is no clause added.
For any other query, ask freely in the comment section and we’ll get back to you soon.