Google AdWords certification is a professional exam offered by Google to ones who want to show up their proficiency in Basic as well as advanced aspects of AdWords. Individuals who will be clearing the exam is recognized as an expert in Online advertising.
There is a major change in this exam that Google partners exams and certifications at Google Partners will be moved to Academy for Ads that is a Google’s online training program. Online courses, Exams, and Certifications can be checked easily here.
What about the previous data?
Don’t worry, all of your data will be moved to Academy for Ads in January. The information will be included your name, exam, and certification that is valid and also their expiration dates. All of your exams will be taken by Academy for Ads instead of Google AdWords.
What’s new on Google AdWords exam?
- Exams will be known as Assessments.
- AdWords fundamentals assessment is needed to be cracked before accessing the second required assessment.
- Printed certificates will be available in 19 different languages i.e., Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English UK and US, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
- PDF versions of study guides will be no longer available
To manage the transfer of exam and certification information:
- Sign in to your Partners account.
- Tap on My profile in the navigation bar.
- Scroll down to section of “Certifications and Exams”
- The “I’d like my exams and certifications transferred to Academy for Ads” checkbox which is already checked but you can uncheck this box.
Related post: http://www.yogeshgaur.com/how-to-apply-on-google-adsense-and-what-are-its-requirements/